Tuesday, May 4, 2010

if your hapy with nothing, you'll be so veryy happy with me


hmmm seems I am staring rock bottom in the face.
after getting by the last 5days with access to only $1.43 in my account seeing as i haven't been paid yet, i realised something... peanut butter and stale bread is not a staple diet.
I wont go into details but I fucked up, I'm getting kicked out of my apartment and from the looks of things, if something doesn't go my way I'll be busking on the corner and judging by my singing voice... dead within the week.

not one to get down on myself, my pay will eventually come through, its just going to be a rough ride but the way i see it... I only learn the hard way and I wont repeat my many....many mistakes.

on the upside, I'd be the perfect poster boy for the next world vision campaign.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, seriously. Do you have ANYONE you can turn to to help you out in Syd?

    ReplyDelete